Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Flu Stinks...

So I have had the flu for three days now, and I have come to discover one thing - it STINKS!

This is the most time off I've had from work in weeks now, and I haven't been very productive. Of course, it's hard to be productive when you are running a fever and ache from several parts of your body. I've watched tons of TV, everything from the Golden Girls to Will and Grace, as well as every variation of Law and Order that there is.

I also signed up for Yodlee MoneyCenter (http://www.yodlee.com), in an attempt to make my financial life more simple and organized. It's a great tool -- you can place all of your different bills into the site, and it automatically logs you in to everything on one page. This page, also known as the dashboard, shows you all of your balances and provides a net worth calculation. Yodlee also has their own billpay, either from a checking account or from a credit card - it's great! Yodlee will also send you a reminder when the bills are due and provides a handy online calendar showing the due dates of each bill you have. If you are the forgetful type or just bad at keeping track of all the different bills you have, sign up for Yodlee today.

Also, a note on Yodlee - it allows you to manually input accounts that you do not have online access to -- for me, that is my utility bill. I entered in the amount from the most recent bill and the amount due, and it still gives an email reminder - between this and my Chase online billpay, I'll never have a late payment again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yodlee is without-a-doubt the greatest site ever! I am constantly amazed this place hasn't just exploded. It's been around forever.